Daily Show Seems Biased At Times ~ Party Political

Friday, February 29, 2008

Daily Show Seems Biased At Times

Fox News, "fair and balanced." The fact that they feel it necessary to say that makes me question just how fair and balanced they are. I think their logic is, "People think we're unfair, unbalanced, so let's tell them they're wrong." The Daily Show usually seems totally unbiased, because they seem to make fun of all sides equally. Or do they?

Sometimes I find myself wondering why Jon Stewart went one way instead of another. Those times are rare, but when they happen, I worry that all the people who trust the Fake News will get swayed one direction not out of logical argument, but simply because of faith and belief in what Jon Stewart says.

I hope he can't be bought.

If you liked this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

No comments: