McCain On Top, Romney Gone ~ Party Political

Friday, February 8, 2008

McCain On Top, Romney Gone

Early on, I made up my mind that of all the Republican candidates, McCain was my favorite. I like his plan for making this country Oil Independent in 5 years. I liked how he was clear about how water boarding is torture. I didn't like how Romney's answer regarding water boarding included the idea that we should keep our interrogation tactics secret, and didn't mention whether or not water boarding was torture. That obviously meant that torture or not, waterboarding would be used in the future under Romney if deemed "necessary."

I liked McCain's "Straight Talk," where he would plainly state things as he knew them or saw them. That directly contrasted with the Bush policy of, "I know what I'm doing, don't worry about it."

For the past few months on the net, I've seen political ads with pictures of Hillary and Obama. Today I saw one with McCain. I guess they had to wait until he was popular, or until it finally became obvious that he already was.

If you liked this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

No comments: