George Bush: Evil or Stupid? ~ Party Political

Monday, February 11, 2008

George Bush: Evil or Stupid?

I was watching a Mike Birbiglia comic special (“What I Should Have Said Was Nothing”) and Mike said he didn't know whether George Bush was Evil or Stupid.

I wonder if that's how a lot of people feel.

I've heard the Bush has looked to past great Presidents for inspiration. Some theorize that Bush believes his actions will be justified in 50 years. With time, America will come to understand that at this moment in history, we made the right decisions as a nation. We took the correct course of action, and although we weren't too thrilled about it, things all worked out.

That theory presumes that Bush knows what he's doing, and isn't evil at all.

So there are three options. Either Bush doesn't have a clue, he does but he believes it's all for the best, or he does and he doesn't care that we're all screwed.

If you liked this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

No comments: