George W. Bush = America's Last President? ~ Party Political

Friday, October 19, 2007

George W. Bush = America's Last President?

I read that a reporter mentioned this to George Bush: Vladimir Putin has suggested that when his presidential term is up in Russia, he will become Prime Minister and quell any attempt to change the political climate. Putin's plan is to retain his power as the supreme leader of his nation.

Came Bush's reply: I've thought about doing that myself.

I read somewhere else that people in favor of impeaching Bush won't do so for fear that he'll declare Martial Law and cancel elections in the face of the State of Emergency.

This is pretty scary, but what's even scarier is the idea that Bush comes close, but doesn't do it. We get complacent. And our next president does declare Martial Law just before their term ends.

If you liked this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

No comments: