Too Late To Enter The Presidential Race? ~ Party Political

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Too Late To Enter The Presidential Race?

I think so.

I heard about Mayor of New York City Michael Bloomberg's possible bid for the White House, and it seems like a perfect waste of time and money. My mind's already set on a clique of candidates, and I'll bet that most people are in the same boat. Even if they're undecided, I don't think a new guy would have that big a chance. The current candidates are just too appealing to give a stranger a shot at mega-popularity.

But, to his credit, Bloomberg is said to have no plans whatsoever to run. Wikipedia says, "He has repeatedly denied any plans to run and says the news media has concocted his possible presidential bid."

If you liked this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

No comments: