Hillary vs. Obama Seems Almost Scripted ~ Party Political

Monday, April 21, 2008

Hillary vs. Obama Seems Almost Scripted

I was watching the news the other night, and the polling figures for some place came up. Hillary had around 49% of the people's favor, while Obama had 48%.

I thought to myself that this seemed almost like it was designed in such a way that a child could grasp it.

I mean the fact that a woman, who if elected would be the first woman President, and a black man, who if elected would be the first black President, are competing on such nearly perfectly even terms just seems like it's too good to be true. Like it was scripted. Cliché, even.

It's weird that after all these years of people wondering when we'd have a lady President, or a black President, we've got two terrific options all of a sudden, forced to compete against each other.

It's like making a movie about Batman vs. James Bond.

If you liked this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

No comments: