When John Kerry Ran, I Sought Obama ~ Party Political

Monday, March 31, 2008

When John Kerry Ran, I Sought Obama

Four years ago when John Kerry ran for President, I thought that none of the major candidates was really great. I wanted someone younger, someone more idealistic. Someone like Obama!

Now we have him, and yet there are serious doubts harbored by some as to whether he can really be counted on to represent America. After all, his name is Barack Hussein Obama. Barack sounds like Iraq (meaningless?), Hussein, the last name of Saddam, and Obama sounds like Osama. That's three in a row, an unlikely coincidence.

Could he be Muslim? Came out of nowhere, incredibly charismatic, idealistic. Willing to sell out?

I want to believe in him.

If you liked this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

No comments: