McCain Shot Down 5 Times - Daily Show ~ Party Political

Monday, September 8, 2008

McCain Shot Down 5 Times - Daily Show

I used to really enjoy "The Daily Show," but ever since "The Best F****** News Team" made its debut, the show's fun level has decreased for me. I know they're trying to be funny, but a lot of what they do seems awkward. It's neat when someone like Anderson Cooper is shown laughing and then saying, "I'm sorry," because he just ruined a bit in which one of the members of The Daily Show "pretends" to insult him. But I don't think it's nearly as funny when the actors go to a convention and bully regular people, who don't appear aware that it's just a gag.

I still think John Stewart's good, though.

Anyway, according to "The Daily Show," John McCain was shot out of the sky five separate times. The show used that information in a segment that seemed to be emphasizing how McCain wasn't/isn't really all he's supposed to be.

But I think if you can get shot down five times, and keep staying alive, you've got to be doing something right.

If you liked this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

No comments: